Thursday, September 13, 2012

Daily Schedule Free Printables

Lately, I find myself making a little list every night before bed about what I'm going to do the next day. If I don't have a schedule mapped out, I end up up wasting time by not knowing what to expect. By knowing what to expect, I get more of what I truly want to do done, and I am a happy person. I'm tired of making these lists on store bought to do lists that are too small or random scraps of paper. I wanted a pretty daily schedule, so I of course went to Pinterest for help. I actually couldn't find much for free schedule printables. I found a few schedules, but they were way more complicated than I was looking for. Since I didn't find anything that suited my taste, I thought I would come up with my own!

I made both a daily schedule and a weekly schedule broken down by the days of the week. Sometimes I like to plan out my whole week ahead of time, where other times, I am only focused on the next day. Both of these lists were just what I was needing to plan my time better and in a fashionable way as well :)


For the daily routine, click here.

For the weekly schedule, click here.

I hope you enjoy them! These lists are only for personal use. Let me know if you end up using them! 

What do you like to do to plan for your week or the next day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Feel free to share your thoughts :)

I've moved! FreeingImperfections.blogspot.com has moved to FreeingImperfections.com...