Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!




Happy (almost late) Halloween!

I had such a hard time getting with it today since this was my first "normal" day this week with hurricane Sandy throwing everyone off. I am definitely not a big Halloween person, but I did "celebrate" with Skinny Taste's Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes! I absolutely love these cupcakes (pictured above). They are now my Halloween staple, if you will. They're light, easy to make, and always a crowd pleaser.


I also made a "cookie cemetery" for my church group last night. It was a huge hit! It was really easy to make and was totally delicious. I will admit, the picture for it is pretty awful, but that's all I had time to snap before it was devoured. While I'm definitely not into Halloween, I absolutely love making holiday-themed desserts and food. Well, that's all for now!

What do you think about holiday-themed desserts/food? Does it appeal to you or make your eyes roll? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Feel free to share your thoughts :)

I've moved! FreeingImperfections.blogspot.com has moved to FreeingImperfections.com...