Monday, November 19, 2012

Manicure Monday: Quick Festive Mani




Hey, world!

Thank goodness I even remembered Manicure Monday today because I have been quite busy! All I had time for today was a quick single color mani. Today's culprit is one of my favorite ORLY polishes. It's called "Rock on Red," although sometimes I find it to have a pink tint to it. It has a slight shimmer to it without being truly glittery. I chose red because really, you can never go wrong with red, but also because it's the start of the holidays! I really don't feel ready for the holidays yet. It just seems like it's come too quickly this year! But this mani kind of gets me in the mood for Christmas music and some sugar cookies by a fire :)

Details

I used two coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails beforehand. I need this mani to last because I'm working a lot this week, including Black Friday! I know my mani will chip, so I didn't even want to venture into anything complicated, especially considering my last mani lasted about two seconds :( Anyway, I only put one coat of the red because I'm lazy and topped it off with Essie No Chips Ahead. Done!


For those of you who missed out on last week, the original Manicure Monday post is here. Well, that's all I've got time for before I head to work, but hopefully I'll make some time to blog for real :)

What are you doing for Thanksgiving this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Feel free to share your thoughts :)

I've moved! FreeingImperfections.blogspot.com has moved to FreeingImperfections.com...