In leui of my January fitness plan, some cardio was on the books for today. As much as I desperately wanted to run, it was about 4 degrees this morning. Yikes! Outdoor run = out the window. Thankfully I have access to small gym in my apartment complex, but I wasn't keen on an indoor run today. Ugh, how I loathe the dreadmill! I really just feel my best running outside. Running on the treadmill takes more coordination for me, something I don't have a lot of.Instead, I opted for a quick but tough elliptical workout.
What always keeps me motivated when working out indoors is music. A lot of my favorite songs came on today, helping me keep up the pace.
Soundtrack for Today
- "Toxic" - Britney Spears
- "Where the Streets have No Name" - U2
- "Dancing in the Dark" - DEV
- "Give It Up to Me" - Shakira
- "Vertigo" - U2
- "I'll Meet You There" - Owl City
- "Part of Me" - Katy Perry
Now I'm home the rest of day hopefully to get some to-do list items done and stay toasty!
- Question for you: How do you stay productive when it's cold and gloomy out?